Complete guide to probiotics: benefits and sources
Discover in our complete guide how natural probiotics contribute to better digestive health. Learn all about their roles in managing digestive disorders, preventing infections, and strengthening the immune system.
- Why take collagen and from what age?
Collagen is an essential protein for healthy skin, hair, nails, joints and bones. From the age of 25, the natural production of collagen decreases, hence the interest in taking supplements to maintain the youth and vitality of the skin and connective tissues. Signs include dry, lackluster skin, loss of elasticity, dull hair, or weak nails.
- Is Coll-egan or so-called “vegan” collagen as effective as animal collagen for skin and hair?
- How is Coll-egan or so-called “vegan” collagen produced?
- Can I take this treatment in combination with other food supplements?
- Is this treatment duo compatible with pregnancy and breastfeeding?